söndag 13 juni 2010

Rain

Rain rain come and wash away my pain



It's been a rather boring start of the summer. Weatherwise that is, I been pretty busy in my life.
But the rain has been pouring down the latest week, leaving me a bit puzzeled to what do this weekend. I don't know when I had a weekend off last time that didn't involve plans and a healthy level of stress. But here I was, three days off and the plans I had drowned in water.

Not that I not secretly was a bit relieved cos this meant I spent alot of time of the past 48 hous in the sofa, watching Stargate or even some World Cup.

Me and my friend Timmy was out in the allotment this afternoon, trying to save some of the plants. When I was there yesterday I couldn't even get through the door, it was a sea inside. But some drainage tunnels and a few hours of pouring later, at least u can move inside. With the risk of being the next star of mudwrestling, but still. Mud is pretty sexy. Really. I promise.
At least it's life. I had no idea I loved soil so much, but this last couple of months since I got the allotment, I feel so relaxed when I'm working with it. Digging, feel the soil run through my fingers, I can't descripe it but I def feel more alive.

Some pics of the allotment this afternoon when most of the water had gone.

Inga kommentarer: