torsdag 12 augusti 2010

It's still summer no matter what people say

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Vaccation! I stil can't belive I'm on holiday from my work! I had the most amazing time in Wales, met so many new people and saw some wonderful things. I miss Cardiff with every heartbeat.
I guess most of you have seen my pics on FB, but I can give you some here too!

Some of my great friends from the Torchwood Forum! It was so nice to finally meet some of the ones you been talking to and discussing TW and lots of other things with, and make some new friends.







Went to Cardiff Castle, cool place and a great view of the city, went down a colemine - interesting but kinda depressing too, felt bad about all the people, especially kids who had to work there in the past.




One of the days I went with a tourist bus to the breathtaking Breacon Beacons national park, it was a wonderful day, lots of fresh air and stunning views.











Though of course the place I love the most in Cardiff is Cardiff Bay. You can never get tired of it, always something to do, sights, shops, restaurants, people, pubs, boats, lots to see and do!
And forever the heart of Torchwood.





Besides from making new friends at the TW forum meetup, I met some really nice people in the hostel I was staying at, the Riverside. It was a very cosy place to stay, the only downside was that there where lots of stairs and I was on the topfloor. But everyone was nice and friendly, you could talk to everyone and laugh.
I have been home a week now, not done that much this week, but the things I have done I will tell you about tomorrow. Now sleeeeeeeep.

Inga kommentarer: