måndag 26 juli 2010

Game

Cos I'm leaving.


I was at the local park the other night, watching some local talents perform, it really is amazing how much talent there is in this world. Everyone has something, everyone is something. So show it! Well that is what the two girls I watched did, hopw they countinue to do so. After the local talents it was time for the main even, a woman called Sanna Carlstedt. She is a great ballad singer, she really get u, and u laugh and recognize yourself in all the songs. I bought her cd afterwards, got her siggie and all too :) It was great talking to her, seems like a girl who know how to enjoy life.


I met with an old friend yesterday, must have been at least six years since last time we met, time flies! Still you know if you are friends, cos if u meet an old friend like that and altough u need to catch up and learn new things about echother, if u feel like it was just yesterday somehow, then u know it is a true friend. I just hope it wont be another six years til we meet again!


After the meetup I went to the annual football event for me. I do like to watch football live, it is a good way of getting out and meeting people. But somehow I always end up wathing just one or two games every year, this being the main one. It's when the local team meets the team from Gothenburg. I was born in Gothenburg so in this game it doesnt really matter who wins, and it is often a great game. And it was this year too, though the local team ended up winning so my part of the arena where pretty happy! The thing that amazes me at theese games is that lots of people tend to leave the arena when there is like ten min left of the game. Why?? Are they in such hurry to get out and get home? I can understand if it is a game thats already lost, but when it stands 1-0 anything could happen. It is like leaving ten min before the movie end at the cinema. People are a strange race.

Inga kommentarer: