waiting Time really flies when you are busy! Though I have most been busy with work, I did manage to do some other things this past few weeks too.
First was a test of my travelling skills. Me and two of my friends went to Gothenburg over the weekend. It was a really nice time, though I lost it a few times. I am used to travel on my own, probably cos I like doing this my way, and as you all know I think way to much and everytime I travel that means I have been thinking of the things I want to do and how for quite some time, and when it doesnt happen like that was I tend to get pretty annoyed. I'm afraid my friends had to put up with that a couple of times during the weekend, but hey they are my friends and hopefully used to it by now.
On the friday we went out to a restaurant called Tranquilo,
http://www.tranquilo.se/ It was super! Cool atmosphere and great food! They specialty is grilled.
After dinner we went to the movies and saw "Salt" . Not that good. Though Angelina is hot as usually.
And here we take a break!!!!!
Ok back!! There was a worker here putting in new flooring in the hallway and he overheated the system so two of the fuses went boom......*sigh* Why do they always hafto come on my day off when I need to sleep, and then when I'm updating here they comp shuts off! Arrghhhh! Good thing this auto saves drafts! So just came back from a long tour in the city centre, been shopping in an effort to make me happy again. Tea, leggings, collector pockets for my new collection of cards, plate rack and breakfast. Very late breakfast I should add.
OK, back to Gothenburg!
On the saturday it was time for "StarTreff"! West coast trekkers Star Trek showing which takes place abut four times a year. It's a whole day at the moves, showing different episodes of Star Trek, complete with lots of raffles and fun. This time the theme was archeologhy and me and my friends guesses about episode selection turned out good :) I got a tshirt from a friend who won an extra in the raffle. They also had a costume competition this time, but I didnt enter, though we talked alot about what to wear to the next meeting!
After the meetup we went to another nice restaurant and had good food, beer, whiskey and some tequila....
Also did some geocaching during the weekend, starting to get the hang of it now :) Got 6, though one was in Halmstad.
I took another few caches when I was out walking the other day. I was taking advantage of a day off and some nice weather. And though it was prety windy it was a great walk and a good geocaching tour.
As you could tell from my break, I have had new floors put in the hallway and kitchen. They did the kitchen the other day, not a good picture of the floor but it turned out good!

With a new face to the kitchen I just had to try my new silikon muffin forms!

This past saturday was culture night in town! A big culuture event with loads of things happening in town. Way too much for one to see even half of it, so you really need to check the schedule and pick out the highlights. This year was great, I managed to squeeze in lots of interesting things. First I went to an old café in town and listened to a storyteller who told ghost stories. Only light candles and with a very spooky atmosphere it made the hair on your arms rise! After that I ran into a friend in town and we went to the theatre to watch a play performed by a local theatre group. They play was about four friends who had a dinnerparty and it turned out to be a surprise in store....it was very good and very funny! After that we went to the old library who is now the house for the teens, and watched a young talented girl called Klara http://www.myspace.com/klaramusic
Ended the night with watching a fire show, two guys doing acrobatic numbers while holding sticks with fire. And some belly dancing by young girls in between. That was all I had time for this time, had to be up early the day after for work.
And this is all I will share today!
4 kommentarer:
Visst är Klara duktig.Såg dej inte. Vi stod på andra våningen Hon är klasskompis med min dotter på Sture
Ja väldigt duktig! Vi stod där nere mot väggen
Mmm, den där efterrätten såg grymt god ut :)
funderade först på vem du var, men efter lite spaning i bloggen såg jag att det var du, hehe :) mkt trevligt :)
tack, så snälla ord du skrev till mig :) det är inget nytt sådär direkt jag hittat, men har hittat en kurs jag ska läsa inom fotografering :) så ska satsa lite mer på de nu hade jag tänkt :)
Kram :)
Som jag sa i min blogg... funderar starkt på att mörda dig *ASG* :D
Fast det var ju bara Gareth med som jag ville träffa där, så det känns inte SÅ hemskt! Däremot att se John skulle ju vara HIMMELRIKET! Men jag är en sån där som inte nöjer sig med det minsta, jag skulle vilja träffa honom också =)
Skicka en kommentar