tisdag 26 oktober 2010

bla bla bla

I love the way it hurts


Yes I know it's been ages since my last update. I have been so busy with my awsome life that I haven't had time for it. You know how it is, a week in England, board gaming, bike rides, work work work work, laying on the sofa watching Stargate SG:1 and Bones. Way too busy to update here.

I'm not going to tell you about it all now, but I will try and mention things as time passes.

It's definitly the dark ages again. In several aspects. Not just political, but it's actually dark outside when the bloody alarm goes off at 0540, and it's dark when you get home from work at 1630. It's dark when you read the news, and it's dark when you try and find my lovelife. Dark ages. Well they do say things where better before so maybe I will get myself a nice warlock and burn to death.

To more cheerful things now. I was biking to work today when all of a sudden I found myself laying on the ground, my foot caught in my bike and my head inches from the icy road, watching as cars apprached in alarming speed. Maybe I should start to use my helmet. They say that you see your whole life passing by and the time you are in the air feels like minutes. But no, the only thing I had time to think was "shit" and then I was down. The positive thing about this story is that the cars did stop, and so did a fellow cyclist who helped me up and stayed and talked a couple of minutes. Proof that there are still good forces in this world! :)

After work I visited my local bike repairer, who worked his magical hands and fixed my handlebars in no time. Boy could I use some magical hands in my love life right now!
Not preciscly big repair hands, but just be touched. Someone to cozy with. Cozy. Hold hands. Smile. Get that warm feeling when looking just a couple of seconds longer in eachothers eyes. Someone to wake up with, feel the warmth and hold tight. Cozy.
Though aparently I been tought today that in swedish cozy is the same thing as laying in a cold hard bed getting fucked.
I really understand now whey I'm single. I sooo need to emigrate.

Oh, if you are ever in Stockholm, this is the place to go: http://www.queenshead.se/
A paper that thinks so too:http://www.svd.se/mathalsa/krog/en-riktig-vinnarskalle_5474265.svd
It's run by a friend of mines husband :)

Now I must go back to my awsome life, see ya!

1 kommentar:

Geek Medic sa...

Always wear a helmet! Stops your brains getting bashed out, and trust me hon, that ain't a good look... never climb aboard my mountain bike without one....