söndag 21 november 2010

Update

Update

I'm kind of frustrated at the moment. Winter is here. Cold and icy. And it means I can't bike to work. Not just cos it's cold and it's not generally fun to bike when the icy cold rain swipes your face like razorsharpe dimonds. After my fall a couple of weeks ago I gotten unhealthy scared of laying on the ground again. I have biked several times since then, same road, same place, though I slowed down so much at the exact spot it looks silly. Still, since it's not fun to bike in the snow that will no doubt come soon I hafto take the bus to work.
It's slow.
I'm inside looking out.
It's like a prison, and spring cant come soon enough.
I waited way to long for everything and when I realize
I
can do it anyway
I hafto wait some more


I thought I share with you a day about a month or so ago, when it was still autumn and I could bike around. I had a weekend on my own and on the sunday I felt like taking a bike ride out in the countryside. The leaves had started to fall of the trees, making my way through the misty landscape filled with color. I biked a favourite track of mine, an old railroad track that has been converted to a bike road. No people in sight, as the track leads along the main road and then strays away behind some cliffs, near a small creek. You could hear the water slowly running while red, green, yellow and orange colors flew around, laying a carpet and showing me the way further away. Suddenly a man with a rifle stands in the middle of the road. He smiles and says hello as I pass. Maybe not the best day of the year to be out in the woods, it was elk hunting week. Met some more hunters, but no elks in sight during the day.
I took a detour to a small lake and took a quiz walk around it. Tricky questions, but the main goal was to see the surroundings, and soak up the air of a slowing pace.

I biked on. Explored a new road, hanged under a bridge to get a geocach, had sandwiches on a rock. I came to a small forest where there was supose to be a waterfall. I left the bike and strolled down a small path, hearing streaming water coming closer. Ánd found myself walking into a camp of danish teenagers. They where obviously on a field trip, newly washed clothes where hanging outside the tents and the youths sat around a camp fire eating. They all looked at me puzzled. I guess there hadn't been that many people around since they came. I decided to skip the waterfall for a later date and headed back to the bike. Fifteen minutes later I came to a beautiful passage grave where I rested for awhile before heading home again.





Home. Here is a pic taken from my balchony, sun setting.









Oh I started scrapping again. About time. Went to a local flea market with only scrapbooking stuff, awsome! Got some inspiration and started to work on an album with pics from my trip to England last year. Gonna make it easy and simple, I want things to be done rather then have half finnished stuff laying around for months.









Last weekend I was with my godson Gabriel to see a magican, Charlie Caper. He won swedish talent last year and is really good. He impressed both me and Gabriel with his tricks, it was a great fun night!
That's all for today folks!

Inga kommentarer: