måndag 6 december 2010

Red red winter

Let there be red snow. Red snow falling from the sky, the angels crying the lifes that was not.

It's almost christmas again. My apartment looks exactly what it usually looks like all year round. Like an earthquake.
I did manage to put up a red ball lamp in the bedroom window, a advent light (see pic) in the kitchen window and one star in the living room. I had two more stars but they broke. Anyway, the holiday is aproaching fast, and yet there are no real signs of it in my home. And not in my heart either. The second is probably the reason of the first. I have been thinking and planning on how I'm gonna make the apartment nice for christmas, but then today I was browsing around my pics from last year and realized I had a great festive apartment last year at christmas! I totally forgot. Repressed it. I love christmas. I really do. It's just that my image of christmas is not how it is in reality.


At least I bought some christmas gifts, the hard ones left. Still thinking about them. Had plans to buy them when I was in London in october, like I did last year, but my wallet stopped me. So rethinking.


And let the angels scream, a loud sound of life.


To be countinued...

Inga kommentarer: