What a weekend! The Tall Ships Races came to our little town and filled it with ships, food, sailors and sun!
It started out bad though, on the Thursday night I was so sick I couldn't move out of the sofa, so missed the cute Eric Saade :( To compensate, I watched his new vid a couple of hundred times.
Saturday: Walked. Alot. Plenty to see, including ships, SAILORS, September, food.
Sunday: Walked alot. Again. Moose kebab. Addicted. Watched the big finale with this awsome band, made the whole audience sing along to "Drunken Sailor" and other high quality songs that you can find at big culture events like this.
Reagge band
Moose kebab!
View over the stage at Timbuktu gig
Crew parade
Youth Area - games, music, foam disco
Spin Ice Cream
My godsons playing in cool balloons
French food, yummy!
September
Great band from Scotland
Tall Ship Races Choir
Tenor Rickard Söderberg sang music composed to this occasion
Stormy Weather Shanty Choir - awsome band from Norway who made the audience sing along.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar