Yesterday I cried because I love him. Today I cried because she made me unloved.
It's another day in paradise. The sun shines, and the weather forecasts, belive it or not, all say it's gonna be all sunshine tomorrow. Been looking forward to that forever. Well not since forever, since the bad weather started to centre around my work schedule. The days off.
Forever is how long people we love are with us. Forever is how long we make it.
Today my work was critized. Not just the things I do, the entire system was made to a tiny crap of nothing.
I take proud in what I do. It might not be a glamourous job, it may be a underpaid, always critized, always tuff, always giving job. But we do the best we can, and damn, we are good at what we do. Emotional as I am, being treated like today felt in my heart. Just as the sun starts to shine the rain starts to pour.
Ah well, I'm blessed with wonderful friends. Yesterday soemone made me feel prettier then I felt in ages.
Wohoo, tomorrow is a sunny new day in paradise.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar