tisdag 28 december 2010

So this is Christmas

And what have u done?


Christmas is over again. It's strange how you build everything up for just two days, shopping, cleaning, food, decorating, a thousand things you hafto do before dec 24. And then it's gone, just like that. Weird.
I done the usual traditions. First a mulled wine evening ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulled_wine ) at my friends place, then nine friends over for Christmas dinner one evening. Did my own red cabbage this year, turned out pretty well!
Some decorations this year:







Well I had a nice Christmas with dad. I worked til 1500 on Christmas Eve and then dad picked me up and we spent three days relaxing, eating lots and lots of food, candy, fruit, cakes and toffees, watched tv and some dvds and just had a quiet time. Not many Christmas decorations up, but still enough. And the snow makes the house look all cosy :)
So now that's done and move on to another year and hopefully some more cheerful times.

Busy busy at work, alot to think of and alot of feelings. It's nice too, to have the steam pumping so to speak. Another thing doing that at the moment is my Wii Fit Plus that I got for Christmas. It's really fun! I still miss biking to work, but now I can get some excercise at home, without getting out in the cold. It's been around -10 for a while now, so getting used to it. It's beautiful when the sun is out and the snow glitters and you can hear that creak when you walk.

What else have I done? Had way too many toffees, watched dr Who Chirstmas Special A Christmas Carol, sang very poorly in Wii Sing, managed to fell into a huge pile of snow with my face first, had a Shyamalan evening, played some new board games and pottered with my godsons.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Stort grattis på födelsedagen Cecilia

Trevlig blogg - fortsätt så!

Carl-Gustaf L