onsdag 20 april 2011

I know!

Time after time


Yes I know I'm horrible at updating, pls do keep telling me!

News this week has reminded me that you should do things NOW cos there will be a day when there will be no tomorrow. The sad news of Elisabeth Sladens death has tuched me and all Whovians and so many other people.
http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2011/04/dwn190411204508-elisabeth-sladen-1948.html

Also, John tweeted earlier this week about Gavin and Stus dog Wesley who passed away. http://twitpic.com/4mipyv
Do donate to Dogs Trust if u can!

Since it's been almost 5 months since my last update, here follows some pics to keep u updated about my adventures in this wonderful world.











Went to Glasgow in Jan to see the most amazing John Barrowman in Aladdin - awsome time!

The cats are doing fine! Been on train rides with my friends both to Gothenburg and Malmo to see the swedish Eurovision contest, eaten yummy cakes, had Shakespeare evening, been to a pirate party (Argh!) had massage (thanks to my best friends b-day pressie) and well thats it. Well no, but thats all I will reveal for now. See ya soon!

Inga kommentarer: