tisdag 20 juli 2010

Complain

I am the cookie monster.

I guess I should do what so many other blogers do, complain about things. Yes I felt pretty damn misrable today, felt more dead then alive actually. But then somehow the day ended pretty nice, laying in the sofa witht two cuddly cats, eating cookies and watching Midsummer murders. I have no idea how I do it, but in the end I always end up with a smile.

As for the complain, I got a flat tyre on my bike. Again. This time on the way to work, I managed to get there in time though, but it was a looooong walk home. It was 30 degrees and I wore my sandals the whole 9 km. My feet hurt. Still hurt. And I bought new shoes yesterday to walk in, they of course still stand nicely on the shelf.

Now I'm going to bed with the cats and a book.

Inga kommentarer: