Hot hot hot
Why is it that many bloggers write in the middle of the night? Is it then we find that spark inside that makes us let our most inner thoughts out? Does the nights silence fills our hearts with the sounds of our soul so loud we have got to let the lid open? Or are we just up way to late again?
Anyway it is way to hot in my apartment. I'm not complaining about the weather, it's finally warm summer, the thing we all have so desperatly been waiting for through the long cold winter, but when u lay in bed twisting and turning around like an eel in a jar it just doesn't feel right. I been planning on investing in a fan in the celing but of course I haven't gotten my ass up and done it. Which is just like me, a thousand million ideas and thoughts, but never seem to do anything about them. They just swim around in my head, sometimes the more powerful ones scream to me pretty loud, but after long enough time they go silent and I eventually forget them. Til it's yet again so hot in my apartment I can't sleep and they awake again.
Been spending some time planning for my upcomming holiday in Cardiff! Was just going over the weekend and maybe a day extra at first and the rest of the week on London, but now I'm turning to most of the week in Cardiff and just one day in London. I figure I can do London all year round but Cardiff is best in the summertime so might as well enjoy it! I'm sure the time will fly away anyway. Have lots of thoughts about the trip, mostly happy and exciting ones, but a couple that makes me nervous to. Still really looking forward to it!
For thoose of u getting tired of my ramble about nothing, stay away or get used to it!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar