As thoose of u who follow me on Twitter and FB knows, I been at my dads place for two days, relaxing. Much needed relaxing, cos there seem to be an awful lot of things going on in my life right now. No that that is a bad thing, on the contrary most of them are good things, but still I do feel a bit stressed. So being at my dad was much needed and enjoyed. Sleep in, breakfast outside reading the paper for an hour, watching a number of episodes of Stargate SG:1, reading on the balchony, walking around in the garden and just relax.
And do some climbing. On a hot day I insisted I do something else and headed towards the big tower that is on the local hill. It was raised many years ago (when Iwas a kid long ago, not 1800 long ago) and on the top of it you have a lovely view of the local area. Theese days it seems to have been forgotten and there are no signs to lead you there, the road leading up is almost gone, filled with grass and one or two snakes. (of course they vannished as soon as I got the camera up from my bag).
It's a shame, cos i really is a great place to go, and it's located in a nice area of the wood. I remember playing there as a child. 

I been at my dads place almost 3 weeks this summer, dads been on vaccation and doesn't want to leave the house unattended, so I been staying there while he been off to some trips. Been doing some other sightseeings in my home village, nostalgic but still fun. I actually went to a place I never been to before! It's a stone that was raised in the memory of the total solar eclipse that was seen on the hill where it's raised on July 28 1851. Really nice place.
This is a pic I took on my way to the stone, was walking an old path that I havn't walked in ages and was a bit confused cos I knew there was suppose to be a house at this site, but it wasn't there anymore. Only swings remains .
Well now I'm back home and it's back to doing lots of stuff again. Tomorrow there is work adn then birthday party for my wonderful godson, turning 4! And then on saturday it's more work and then another birthday party.
Life goes on.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar