tisdag 19 juli 2011

Spending my time

How can you be cleaning for two days and still have the whole apartment left?
Since I had two days off, I decided to try and do something about the sorry mess that is called my home.
Oh yeah of course I had a sleep in, it's my day off! And then I hafto go out and buy breakfast. And eat breakfast. And as everyone knows, you hafto watch something nice when you eat breakfast on your day off.
So a couple of episodes of Supernatural series 6 and I'm ready and filled with energy to clean clean clean.
Come on dirt, is that the best you can do? Hoover girl is comming to get you!
Cleaned the bathroom. Sorted a plie of things and layed everything neatly in it's own space.
Oh look at the time, it's dinner time! And as everyone knows, you hafto watch something nice when you eat dinner on your day off. So a couple of episodes of Supernatural series 6.
Is it bedtime already? Nooooo, time to knock some zombies off in Plants vs Zombies.

Day 2. Sleep in. Breakfast already bought yesterday, which  gives me an hour longer to watch Supernatural series 6. Oh, only one episode left. Better watch how it goes. I'm seriously in love with an angel. Castiel. Lovely name. Maybe I could lure my best friends with it, they have named their sons after angels. Must. Find.Spellbook.To.Enchant.Them.
Clean time! I tell you, you bad ass dust, I'm coming to get you!
Sorted all my socks out. While watching Big Bang Theory series 4.
Changed my curtains. While watching Big Bang Theory series 4.
Oh, it's Tuesday! Midsomer Murders is on! Omg, sergant Jones looks really hot in a beard!

Ah well, I have the weekend off to.

Inga kommentarer: