Here we go again, another attempt to keep this blog updated. How many days do you give me?
I forgot my godson's birthday. How terrible godmother am I...... I do know when his birthday is. It's just, wtf is it middle of July already??? Apparently. I often think and plan to spend time with my godsons, but time does not seem to be on my side. Because I'm not a terrible organizer. Really. Promise.
Middle of July. And at the moment, the summer has come to an end. Rain, 15 degrees and windy. Whatever happend to walking in leafy paths, biking around exploring the local sights, eating tons of ice cream, playing minature golf, laying on the beach listening to Torchwood radio plays. Oh yeah that's right, thats what I'm doing rest of July and all of August. Always the optimist.
In the news here today; In our neighbour Denmark children with Down's syndrome is about to disapear. If the rates countinous the last child with Down's syndrome will be born 2030. Sweden is a bit behind, but we will get there. This is not news news, but still. Frightening. It's not a simple question, what is right and what is wrong. I can understand woman who makes the decision to abort when they find out. I can understand woman who don't. But where will this lead? What's next? In a couple of years we will be able to find out and choose alot more about our unborn children. Where do we draw the line for whos wanted and whos not? Is it our right to choose?
1 kommentar:
Så många som du behöver.... Väntar alltid på dina tankar och funderingar. När det gäller födelsedag så lovar jag tiden går fort man hinner inte med. Vi stressade bara två dagar innan för att köpa paket. Hmmm vad säger det om oss som föräldrar? Om han får ett paket lite senare gör ju inget för då varar den magiska födelsedagen mycket längre.
Kram
Skicka en kommentar